Table of Contents
Sachin Tendulkar Story - Bio, facts, Net Worth, Family and Career
Sachin Tendulkar is the best batsman of cricket life. Many people were inspired by his journey. Now, he has retired from cricket, but he is the face of many things and is very careful to invest money. In this narrative, we see how he made his life legendary.
Some highlights about his life:
- Birth: Tendulkar was born on 24 April 1973 in Dadar, Bombay. His father named him after his favorite music director, Sachin Dev.
- Qualification: He studied 12th class at Shardashram Vidyamandir in Mumbai.
- Marriage Life: His wife's name is Anjali, and she is very supportive in every situation. They spent a very long time together without telling anyone. However, they kept their relationship hidden. After a while, Anjali visited Sachin’s family. Sachin said that she was a journalist and came for an interview at that moment she meant something special for Sachin, as his family was aware. Later, they got married in England on 24 May 1994. Now, they have two children with the names of Sara and Arjun.
About his successful life:
Sachin is very naughty in his childhood. One day, when his family got irritated by his shady behavior at that moment, Ajit introduced Sachin to Ramakant Achrekar. Who was a cricket coach in Dadar. In the first meeting with his coach, he did not play well, and his coach thought he was not eligible to play cricket. So, Ajit said Sachin was a good batsman, but you had to see hiddenly. After that time, he hid from the tree, and Sachin did not know about that, so he played very well, and the coach was very impressed and said that I would teach him about cricket. Like this, Ramakant was the first coach of Sachin's life. He changed his school to cricket and did a lot of hard by giving him extra time to play.
Who can know everything is on track now? Because Sachin started giving more time to cricket for his passion. He began playing cricket for a club or school team.
On 14 November 1987, Sachin was chosen for the Mumbai team but not selected for a team of eleven. At the same time Sachin did more practice. One year later, On 11 December 1985, he was chosen for the Mumbai team. It played in Gujarat. He made his first sanctuary in that match and broke many records to create new records.
Sachin played a lot of matches and made his records. He won many trophies. In 1989, at the age of 16 years, he was selected for the Indian team. In that match, he played so well and made his legendary because of one incident that happened in that situation, Sachin stayed here and continued the match. In 2011, He won the world cup for India. At last, he took the retirement from cricket on 23 December 2011 from one-day and October 2013 from 20-20 and 16 November 2013 from test.
Throughout his life, he made a dream. He followed only that. For success, he did a lot of hard work, and in his journey, many up-down falls came, but he faced all. He never answered by his mouth, but he gave by his performance. He says in his interview problems will come, but we have to change stones into milestones.
What we learn from his life:
- We have just focused on our dream and followed that only.
- With practice or hard work, we can make our dreams come true